Highlight accessibility issues on any website
Discover accessibility issues without having to open the browser's console. See logs in a toast notification format and find out issues you didn't know existed.
Features at a glance
Everything you need to fix and discover accessibility issues.
Works on any website
- Accessibility Checker is an extension so it works on any website and even works offline! You don't need to add any script or change your code.
How to fix it
- When you click on the issue, we tell you now how to fix the issue.
Turn it on and off anytime
- You control it. Turn it on/off anytime. Works on development, or production website.
Change the colors
- Change the color of the highlighter to any color you wish.
- Click on the issue and see the toaster or check the console for all issues.
Simple no-tricks pricing
If you're not satisfied, contact us within the first 3 days and we'll send you a full refund.
Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- What is Accessibility checker?
- Discover accessibility issues without having to open the browser's console. See logs in a toast notification format and find out issues you didn't know existed.
- How do I activate my subscription?
- We use the email your logged into Google Chrome or your browser with. If you used a different email then your billing. Just contact us.
- How do I login ?
- We use the email your logged into Google Chrome or your browser. Suppose you need to update your email. Just contact us.
- Do I need a student email for the student pricing
- Yes, we are doing the honour system here. We will follow up to ask for confirmation you are a student.
- Can we cancel at any time?
- There's no minimum contract for Helperbird — cancel at any time without penalty or hassle. If you prepaid for a year, we'll refund any unused months. To cancel, open up the app, go to the subscription option, and click cancel.
- Why are we charging for this?
- The $6.99 per month is to support the cost of the development of new and upcoming features. We also do a yearly subscription for $60.00 as this is a one-person team.
- What browsers does Helperbird run on?
- Currently Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Edge. Coming soon on macOS Safari extension and iPad.
- I have a suggestion!
- Excellent I would love to hear about it! Email [email protected] with your suggestion.
- Does Helperbird and OpenDyslexic work on Google Docs?
- Yes! Google Docs currently doesn't support some fonts like OpenDyslexic. So we built CSS and support for these fonts.
- What if I have more questions?
- We'd be happy to answer them.