Happy Holidays from the Helperbird team.
Being version 90.0.0 of Helperbird, we wanted to clean up a few areas and make it even easier to use than before.
So what's new in Helperbird 90.0.0
- Full keyboard support across the navigation and app.
- Redesigned navigation.
- Better descriptions and tooltips for every feature.
- Links to help guides for every feature. Just click the three dots.
- Better contrast design for colorblindness and accessibility support.
- Reader mode got a redesign, making it easier and better than before.
- PDFs now support ePub files.
- If there were no favorite features, there is now a default card.
- We added a footer with links to our social media and support guides.
- Removed the annoying signup bar and replaced it with the diamond button.
- Shortcut button added to quick access area.
- Released our new help guides, which can be found here.