Helperbird on iPhone & iPad is missing features
It might sound odd, cause of some requests from Apple. We have to hide Helperbirds paid features if you're not signed in. So to unlock the Pro features, I will show you how to use your subscription key.
- First, you need to be on your iPad or iPhone.
- Have Helperbird for Sarfai installed.
- Now, go to the settings app on your iPad or iPhone.
- Scroll until you see Safari.
- Click on Safari.
- Go to extensions.
- Click on Helperbird.
- Then, it will open a new window with the Helperbird settings.
- Scroll to the subscription key card.
- Enter your subscription key.
- Click save.
- You should see a confetti animation.
- If you need any help, please contact us. We will be delighted to help.
- You will need iOS 15.0 or later.
- You need to have a Helperbird Pro subscription