Helperbird's Extract text feature (OCR) is a tool that allows users to easily digitize text from images, videos and PDFs.
With this feature, users can convert scanned documents or images into editable text, and easily extract information from images, videos and PDFs for research or archiving purposes.
It eliminates the need to manually type out text from images and PDFs, making the process of digitizing documents faster and more efficient.
Additionally, this feature facilitates text search, editing, and storage in a computer, improving accessibility to text in images and PDFs, and enhancing productivity.
The OCR feature in Helperbird can be used to:
- Convert scanned documents or images into editable text.
- Digitize books, newspapers, magazines, and other printed materials.
- Automate the process of digitizing and indexing text in images and PDFs.
- Extract information from images, videos and PDFs for research, archiving or indexing purposes.
- Improve accessibility to text in images and PDFs.
- Read out loud text in images and PDFs.
What is OCR?
OCR stands for Optical Character Recognition.
It's a technology that uses software to recognize and convert text that appears in images or scanned documents into machine-readable text.
Essentially, OCR is used to digitize written or typed text into a format that can be edited, searched and stored on a computer.
It reads the text from an image or a pdf document and converts it into editable text so that it can be edited, searched, indexed, and stored in a database.
This technology is widely used to automate the process of digitizing books, newspapers, magazines, and other printed materials, making them accessible in digital format.
Is this a Free Helperbird feature?
This feature is not free. You can get it for 6.99$ per month or 40.00$ per year with Helperbird Pro.