Get Helperbird Pro for FREE
Edtech trainers and teachers, take advantage of our exclusive offer! Get access to Helperbird Pro for free, with no hidden fees or catches. Simply fill out the form below and our team will review your details and get you set up in no time.
Apply to be a Helperbird Trainer
Apply to be a Helperbird Trainer. We will review your details and get you all set up. No catches, no credit card required. Just fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
1. Use your work email address
- We are checking your email address to confirm that you are a teacher or trainer.
We will also use this email to set up your Helperbird Pro account.
2. Submit a website or social link
- If you do not have a work email, please provide a link to your Twitter, professional website or LinkedIn page as verification that you are a trainer or teacher.
We understand that this may be an inconvenience, but in order to prevent fraud, we need to verify that you are a trainer or teacher.
3. Be included in our Trainers list Optional
- At the bottom of the page, you'll find a list of approved Helperbird Trainers. If you meet the requirements, you can submit a request to be added to the list.
Including your contact information and social media links in your Helperbird Trainer profile can be beneficial if you wish to be contacted by users or attract followers interested in your expertise as a Helperbird expert.
Our current Helperbird approved Trainers.
Sprialis Consulting offers expert advice, presentations, professional development programs and training and support in a broad portfolio of inclusive technology solutions.
Sascha Roos MA, HDGC
An author and dyslexia specialist supporting people with the challenges of dyslexia for over 15 years. She has a well-established private practice, and an approach that encourages the strengths and abilities of the dyslexic individual.
Dr Bonnie Shaver-Troup, EdD
In 2017 Bonnie began working with Google to design an online variable-font solution that would ultimately give the reader complete control over their own reading experience and improve retention and comprehension.