Get Helperbird Pro for FREE
Are you a edtech trainer or teacher? You can get Helperbird Pro for free, not catches. Just fill in the forum below and we will review your details and get you all set up.
Apply to be a Helperbird Trainer
Apply to be a Helperbird Trainer. We will review your details and get you all set up. No catches, no credit card required. Just fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
1. Use your work email address
- This is just so we can verify your email address and make sure you are a teacher or work as a trainer.
This, will also be the email that Helperbird Pro account is set up with.
2. Submit a website or social link
- Incase you dont have a work email, you will also need to send a link to your Twitter, Social website or Linkedin page. This is just to confirm that you are a trainer or teacher.
We wish, we didn't have to do this but incase some people chance their arm, we need to make sure you are a trainer or teacher.
3. Be included in our Trainers list Optional
- At the bottom we have a list of Helperbird Trainers, if you are approved you can be requested to be added.
This can be useful if you want users to contact you or follow you on social media and be a Helperbird expert.
Our current Helperbird approved Trainers.
Sprialis Consulting offers expert advice, presentations, professional development programs and training and support in a broad portfolio of inclusive technology solutions.
Sascha Roos MA, HDGC
An author and dyslexia specialist supporting people with the challenges of dyslexia for over 15 years. She has a well-established private practice, and an approach that encourages the strengths and abilities of the dyslexic individual.
Dr Bonnie Shaver-Troup, EdD
In 2017 Bonnie began working with Google to design an online variable-font solution that would ultimately give the reader complete control over their own reading experience and improve retention and comprehension.