Guide How to use Immersive reader on Google Docs
A step by step guide.
You can use Immersive reader in Google docs using Helperbird.
- Today we will walk you through how to to do it.
- First, you will need to download Helperbird and install it on your browser.
- You can use it on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge.
- Now that you have it installed, visit your Google docs file.
- Once it is open, you will need to turn on the Helperbird Google doc toolbar.
Step one of how to use immersive reader in Google docs
- Now you should see the toolbar along the top of your Google docs file.
- Excellent, so next highlight the text you want to use in Immersive reader.
Highlight the text you want to use in Immersive reader.
- Now in the toolbar, click the first book icon; immersive reader will begin to load using the text
Click the first book icon in the toolbar to load immersive reader.
- Now that's how you use the immersive reader in Google docs.