How to Change the Background Color of Any Website
Changing Background Color in Helperbird
Helperbird's Background Color feature enables you to change the background color of web pages for a more comfortable reading experience, which can reduce eye strain and improve focus.
Activating Background Color
- Click on the Helperbird extension icon to open the menu.
- Use the search function to find the "Background Color" feature quickly.
- Toggle the switch next to "Background Color" to the On position.
Choosing a Background Color
- Once the Background Color is activated, a selection of colors will be displayed.
- Click on your desired color to change the background color of the page.
- The page's background should change to the color you selected immediately.
Need More Help?
Should you encounter any issues while following this guide, please reach out to the Helperbird support team for assistance.