How to highlight word and paragraphs on any website
Discover how to use Helperbird's browser extension to highlight word and paragraphs on any website.
How to highlight a word or sentence on any website
- You will need to have the Highlight menu feature enabled.
- On any website or app. Highlight the text you want to highlight.
- A highlight menu will appear.
- Click on the Highlight button.
- Your selected text will be highlighted.
How to show highlighted text on any website
- By default, showing highlights on a page is off by default.
- To turn it on, Open Helperbird on Chrome, Firefox or Edge
- Scroll to the Highlighter card.
- Toggle the Highlighter card to On.
- It will now show the highlighted text on the page.