Helperbrids Reading list feature
Helperbirds reading list extension allows you to save pages in a list to get back to later. It’s
super easy to use, and it helps keep your tab count down.
How to use Helperbird's Reading list feature
- First you need to download Helperbird.
- Then you need to install it.
- Once you have that, left click the Helperbird icon.
- A popup window will appear.
- In the quick access area, you will see a button with a clock icon.
- Click on it.
- It will then add the current website to your reading list.
How to access or see the websites in my reading list?
- Open Helperbird.
- Click on the apps icon. It is located at the top right of the app. Next to search icon.
- Choose the reading list option.
- It will then open a new tab and show the websites in your reading list.