Helperbird quick action menu
Helperbirds quick action menu is a new feature that allows quick access to the most important and
popular accessibility, dyslexia, and productivity features.
What features are included?
- Reader Mode: Helperbird automatically removes the distracting elements and ads from the web
page and shows the content in a more immersive way.
- Immerse Reader: Immersive reader mode is a new feature that allows you to read the web page in
a more immersive way.
- Annotate: Helperbird automatically annotates the web page with the text you type.
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition): Extract text from images and PDF files or website pages
- Screenshot page: Helperbird automatically takes a screenshot of the web page.
- Speech to text: Add a speech to text button to your website or app. So you can speak into
- Translate: Helperbird automatically translates the website your visiting.
- Summarize: Helperbird automatically summarizes the web page in bullet points.
- Highlight menu: A highlight menu, which adds a tooltip to the quick action menu on selected