How to Force Install the Helperbird Extension Across Your G Suite Organization
This guide provides step-by-step instructions for administrators on how to force install the Helperbird extension across an entire G Suite organization. By following these steps, you can ensure that all users in your organization have access to Helperbird's accessibility features.
- You must have G Suite administrator rights to perform these steps.
- Ensure you are logged into your G Suite admin account before starting.
Step 1: Access Chrome Management
- Log in to your G Suite Admin console by navigating to admin.google.com.
- From the Home page of the Admin console, locate and navigate to
- Within the
Devicessection, go to
- Now, click on
Apps & Extensions.
Step 2: Force Install the Helperbird Extension
- Select the organizational unit for which you want to configure the Helperbird extension.
- Locate and click on the yellow
+button at the bottom right corner of the page.
- A dialog box will appear. Go to the "Add Chrome app or extension by ID" section.
- Enter the Helperbird extension ID:
- In the drop-down list labeled "Installation Policy," select
- Finally, click
Saveto apply the changes.
After completing these steps, the Helperbird extension should be force-installed on all Chrome browsers linked to your selected organizational unit. Users will not be able to uninstall the extension unless the administrator changes the installation policy.
You've successfully force-installed the Helperbird extension across your G Suite organization, ensuring that all your users have access to important accessibility features.