How to use Color blindness features of Helperbird
Emphasize Links Feature in Helperbird
Turning On Emphasize Links
- Click the Helperbird icon in your browser to open the extension menu.
- Use the search bar and type
- Locate the
"Emphasize Links"toggle and switch it to the On position.
- Links will now be more distinct on web pages, aiding those with color blindness.
Text Stroke Feature in Helperbird
Turning On Text Stroke
- Open the Helperbird menu by clicking its icon.
- Search for
"Text Stroke"in the search bar.
- Click the toggle next to
"Text Stroke"to activate the feature.
Changing the Text Stroke Color
- With Text Stroke active, you'll see a selection of colors.
- Click on your preferred color to set the stroke around the text.
- Your selected color will now outline text on the webpage.
- Coming soon.
Need more help?
If you encounter any issues with the activation process, please contact the Helperbird support team for assistance.