How to use speech to text or dictation on any website
- Open Helperbird on Chrome, Firefox or Edge
- Scroll to the Speech to text card.
- Or you can search it too.
- Once you see the card.
- Toggle the on/off switch to On.
- The website will now display a mic icon button, next to all inputs on the page.
- Click on the mic icon button.
- It will now enter the text you speak.
- Thats it.
How to use speech to text or dictation on Google Docs
- We actually have a Google Docs addon for Helperbird. So you will need to download that first.
- Here is the download link
- Once you have it installed and opened in your Google Docs file.
- Then click the Mic button and start speaking.
- Click again to stop speaking.