Installing Helperbird Extension through the G Suite Admin Panel
Step 1: Log in to your G Suite Admin Console
- You can access your admin console by visiting admin.google.com.
Step 2: Access Chrome Management
- In the Admin console Home page, go to Devices > Chrome > Apps & Extensions.
Step 3: Allow the Helperbird Extension
- In the "Users & Browsers" section, select the organizational unit you want to configure.
- Click on the + button (Yellow circle at the bottom right).
- In the "Add Chrome app or extension by ID" section, enter
ahmapmilbkfamljbpgphfndeemhnajmewhich is the ID of the Helperbird extension.
- Click Save.